Friday, February 3, 2012

Completely surprised

I never expected to get so much feedback. I have had quite a few people messaging me on facebook about my previous posts, with absolutely nothing but nice things to say. I love it. It makes me smile every time I see those messages.
So now, I have a message for you all:


Some of the people messaging me, I don't even talk to a lot. It means so much that so many support me and are sending me such kind words. It truly leaves me speechless. I honestly have no idea how to react but like this. I have gotten zero negative feedback.

From my blog, I have gotten an idea. I don't know who all will do it, but I'd like to put it out there.

I want you to start your own blog. Start it with an autobiography. The point of this is to show that no one is perfect, and no one has been perfectly happy with their entire life, no matter what they say. No matter what the facade they put on in public is. Everyone is different when they're alone. Show me, and everyone else, what you're made of.
Tell me, tell us, about your heartbreaks. About the issues you might have in your family, or a drug problem.

Just to make it a challenge, make it anonymous. You don't have to make yourself anonymous (unless you want to), but you can't mention anyone else's name. Ever. Unless it's your significant other or your sibling. Post the link on your facebook (or not) and/or on a comment to this blog post.

You know what I've been through. I want to know what you've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment