Monday, November 7, 2011

It's the final countdown...

I decided to post again, today, because I just have so much to say. Well, kind of.

So Ryan's new favorite word is "derp." I'm not sure why. He's said it like 83 times today. 84. 85. He just said it twice. It's his new replacement word for swear words and other stupid stuff. So dumb. It's cute though.

Today was (I believe) our last color guard day this year, and our captain's last day altogether. We will miss her. Bunches. I only have one year left after this. I hope that my future college has a good color guard program. If I go to college. I'm thinking about applying to Columbus in Chicago, majoring in performing arts and whatnot.

We only recently got T.V. (dish, I think) and I'm already tired of it. I never really liked T.V. but now it's just old. I can't just sit and watch something for hours like my fat little sister or football-obsessive brother. The only things I use it for are Dexter, House, Durarara, and I record those to watch when I'm not tired. I record Thundercats for the boyfriend, and that's about it.

I am addicted to caffeine. Is that healthy? My mom got me a mini fridge sometime over the summer (I think after I got back from Cali?) and it's usually full of soda. Soda is the reason I got the fridge. If I go too long without soda, I go through withdrawals. Yeah, I'd say that's unhealthy. At least I'm not a crack or coke addict. I'm perfectly healthy otherwise.

Ryan is laying on the bed in a tank top playing Runescape. The good: his tank shows off his muscly-muscles. The bad: He's playing Runescape. Runescape? Why? Gross! If I wanted to play something stupid I would play WoW. Or Aion. They go hand-in-hand. I just quit Lineage 2 because of that stupid Goddess of Destruction update (reset my skills? I don't think so) and am still playing Guild Wars after 6 or 7 years. (Can't wait for Guild Wars 2!)
I figure I'll play Guild Wars and/or WoW until Skyrim and GW2, or even that new Star Wars game.

No comments:

Post a Comment