Friday, November 18, 2011

"Isn't that hot?" "Extremely."

I almost totally forgot about doing a post til a few minutes ago. I've just been so tired, and was laying in bed, and all of a sudden *poof*! "OMG! I didn't do my blog post!"
Anyway. Today I typed up some more of my story. It now has almost 5,000 words and is on 12 or 13 pages? I figure I could save some trees and just send them to the teacher through email instead of printing them. I wrote the last of chapter five today, and parts of chapter six. I am only turning in chapters one through five as the assignment, and I figure it works because it has that to-be-continued type of ending. Most of it I may be finished editing, and it has turned out to be great. I am very proud of my story. NOTE: I will post a sneak peek of a passage again tomorrow, since I haven't done one in awhile.

Ryan has been promising that we'd play Guild Wars "all day tomorrow" every day this week. Well, guess what? It's Friday, and we still haven't played. He told me we will all day tomorrow. We better.

Title story: These are some mildly humorous lines from Stargate: SG1. It's a show. Yeah, I'm a nerd. Anyway, you'd get it if you watched. Colonel O'Neill asks Teal'c if the coffee he's drinking (from the pot) is hot. Teal'c says "Extremely" and continues to drink. Teal'c is an alien. I love this show.

Now Ryan is snoring, and I'm going to have a hell of a time waking him up so that I can have my spot back so I can sleep. As if I could. I took a nap earlier, and even though I'm tired I just can't sleep. One of those nights.
I wish he'd wake up, though. I need to use his laptop to finish typing the rest of chapter five so that I can save/edit/send/etc... I asked him if I could too, he didn't really give me a straight answer.

My caffeine addiction is killing me. I just want a soda. Now. Pepsi, Coke, Mr. Pibb, Dr. Pepper, anything.

I have decided I will play L2 again, but I'll only log on when Allan needs to use my characters. He asked for them but I refused, because even though I don't want to play anymore, those characters are my babies! I think I said that in an earlier post. Oops. Just goes to show I'm tired.

Look at those muscles!      ^ This is Carter                          This is Teal'c^

I was looking for a picture of the coffee scene, but all I found were pictures of Daniel drinking coffee, a couple of him laying half naked in bed (not saying his not totally uber sexy or anything, but definitely not what I was looking for), and some wallpapers. So I chose this one, because Carter is gorgeous and Teal'c has super amazing muscles. (I know I'm weird.)

I have this plan to make all of the doorways in my dream house look like the stargate.


Wouldn't that be neat? With the little chevrons lighting up? And maybe blue curtains falling from them? I would love that in my house. 

"Kind of a ring thing, comes with a dialer, you hit the symbols, it spins around and lights come on, it kind of flushes sideways..." -Jack O'Neill

I was going to share another picture, a painting that I would want in my living room, but it won't load. Some other time maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment